- Capstone Works, Inc. respects your privacy and values your trust in us. We work hard every day to earn your trust and confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to your friends and co-workers.
- Capstone Works, Inc. does not secretly collect information from visitors to our web site. We do not sell, rent or barter mailing lists of our customers to anyone.
- We do not reveal a customer's name or address to any promotional partner unless the customer affirmatively opts-in to the promotional offer.
- We do collect and store the names, addresses, credit card numbers and other personally identifying information of customers who make purchases. Name and address information is saved in a secure environment and only used to process purchases. Credit card information in not stored on our servers and is kept only on the systems maintained by our merchant bank. At the customer's request, we will not send to the customer any information or offers unrelated to the customer's specific purchase offer.
- To provide faster, high quality service, we use "cookies" technology to reduce the time required for customers to submit purchase requests. Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user's computer hard drive, which enable a web site to "personalize" itself for each user. No other company has access to our cookies.
- For all transactions, we employ reasonable and up-to-date Internet security methods and technologies.
- We may reveal general data about our web site, such as number of visitors, number of goods and services purchased, etc.
All information appearing on Capstone Works, Inc. web site is protected by international copyright laws and treaty provisions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. The copyright on such information and content is held either by Capstone Works, Inc. or by the original creator of the information. None of the information or content may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by means other than those described by Capstone Works, Inc. or with Capstone Works’ prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of information appearing on Capstone Works’ web site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.